The well-known company “Apple” has recently launched iPhone 11 having different variants comprising of several features for each variant. Apple has introduced the three variants in the market named as iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max. All of them probably looks similar, but they consist of different features, screen sizes, and most important is the cost.
Since Apple has launched three versions of iPhone 11, so you might have some doubts and confusions regarding these products. Therefore, in this article, we’ll compare each variant of iPhone 11 with the other variants to help you make the right decision before buying them.
iPhone 11 vs. iPhone 11 Pro vs. iPhone 11 Pro Max
Since Apple phones are used worldwide and everyone wishes to have Apple products as they are more efficient, reliable and best-performing devices. But some people even go for Apple products to showcase their lifestyle etc. So this article might not be for them as they would probably go for the costly one. But for the intermediate people, who want to have a budget phone and are looking to buy one of the variants of iPhone 11 which suits them best, this article would be helpful for them as we’ll be going to compare every feature of iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
So let’s dive into the comparisons for each variant!
Comparisons between the iPhone 11 handsets
Apple has introduced the trio of new phones upon which iPhone 11 is the standard as compared to other variants iPhone 11 Pro & iPhone 11 Pro Max. However, talking about iPhone 11, it is one of the best mid-range killer with stunning features for which it stands out from preceding iPhones such as iPhone X, XS, or XS Max, etc.
- iPhone 11 is just similar to the iPhone X with a big notch display. However, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max comes with a (notch-free) infinity display setup.
- iPhone 11 comes with an aluminum metal frame. However, the other two variants are stainless steel.
- iPhone 11 has the same glass back as the other two variants have, but the camera setup is a little bit different as iPhone11 comes with only two camera lenses with a flash. While iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max comprises of three camera lenses. However, they all are arranged in a square block in the top left corner of the backside.
- iPhone 11 comes with a big notch display which might not be loved by some people. However, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max comes with notch-free infinity display which gives more attractive and premium look.
- iPhone 11 comes with 6.1-inch LCD screen having 828*1792 resolution while the other two iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max has 5.8-inch OLED (1125*2436) and 6.5-inch OLED (1242*2688) respectively. OLED displays are higher-level display than LCD.
- The standard iPhone 11 comprises of only two camera lenses with a flashlight on the back. While the other iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max have 3 camera lenses with a flashlight.
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max, all come with 12MP lenses with f/1.8 and ultra-wide f/2.4 lenses. The only difference is that the two other variants iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max gets additional f/2.0 telephoto lenses with a 2x optical zoom feature for which they stand out the most.
- In all cases, 4K video recording up to 60fps is supported in each variant.
- The company “Apple” hasn’t just revealed the battery information but yeah, they had given a hint that the new iPhone 11 Pro Max lasts 5 hours more than iPhone XS Max which was released previous year. The same way, iPhone 11 Pro lasts 4 hours more than iPhone XS. While the standard iPhone 11 lasts only 1 hour more than iPhone XR which is still not bad news.
Following are the battery information of the iPhone XR, XS, and XS Max, etc.
- iPhone XR (2942mAh)
- iPhone XS (2658mAh)
- iPhone XS Max (3174mAh)
The official battery information would be updated soon once “Apple” would announce.
iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max has various features according to the price range. Some of them are as follows:
- In all cases, iPhone 11 has been packed with Apple’s A13 Bionic chipset for which Apple claims the fastest chipset ever used in all other devices.
- Talking about the Ram in all trio of iPhone 11 handsets, Apple hasn’t revealed the Ram as usual, but yeah one thing would be cleared from the price range that the standard iPhone 11 would be getting less Ram as compared to the other variants.
- The standard iPhone 11 comes with 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB storage capacities.
- iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max both comes with 64GB, 256GB, and 512GB storage capacities.
Following are some other features embedded in the iPhone 11 series.
- iPhone 11 comes in various colors such as Yellow, Purple, Green, White, and Black, etc.
- While the other two premium looking handsets comes with premium colors; Gold, Silver, Midnight Green and Space Gray, etc.
- The standard iPhone 11 has 194g.
- iPhone 11 Pro has 188g.
- iPhone 11 Pro Max has 226g.
- All of the three handsets come with the latest iOS 13.
- All of the three handsets are water-resistant having the depth of four meters except for standard iPhone 11. Thought it is a water-resistant phone but has a depth of only two meters.
Wireless Charging Support
- All of the three handsets support wireless charging which is extremely fast that it can charge your half of the battery in just 30 minutes. But it can only be done through an 18W fast charger which is generally packed in the box of iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max. However, the sad news is for standard iPhone 11 users that they have to buy a charger separately.
All of the three iPhone 11 handsets come with different features with different price tags are as follows:
- iPhone 11 with 64GB variant costs $699, 128GB variant costs $749, and 256GB variant costs $849.
- IPhone 11 Pro with 64GB variant costs $999, 256GB variant costs $1149, and 512GB variant costs $1349.
- IPhone 11 Pro Max with 64GB variant costs $1099, 256GB variant costs $1249, 512GB variant costs $1449.
By comparisons, iPhone 11 Pro Max turns out to be the winner for sure, but it is over-priced which everyone can’t buy. Well, if you’re looking for a stunning phone with best features at an affordable price, then the standard iPhone 11 would be the best choice for you. However, if you have a reasonable budget, then you must go for iPhone 11 Pro Max because of its large OLED screen which gives a premium feel to the user.