Currently Accepting Guest Post Submissions
We’re always looking for the guest writers who can share insights, opinions, and content that are well researched properly written. If you have tips, tricks, concepts, articles, news and insights related to technology, Write For Us. We’re also looking for inspirational, cool, share-worthy and viral materials to publish.
How to get published on Trendstorys.com
All entries will experience an inside audit, and here are a portion of the things that will assist us with figuring out which posts we will eventually publish on our website.
What gets approved
If you want to write for us:
- Refer to and link back to tenable sources/assets that can validate your claims and thoughts.
- Give relatable instances that help readers with envisioning the message you are attempting to convey to them.
- Know the intended interest group for your post and compose in view of them.
- Include images that supplement the content of your post (just where possible)
Sounds simple, isn’t that right? But hold on to your console, we need to dismiss a ton of posts as a result of a variety of reasons and to prevent yours from being a piece of that measurement, discover why.
What gets rejected
The submissions we had to say no to:
- Cover topics that are irrelevant to what we usually publish, e.g. Technology news, Gadgets reviews, Companies reviews, Earning money strategies, affiliate, “how to” articles on doing tasks, (We Publish This Type Guest Post).
- Are excessively short (ad spot length) or excessively long (novel-length) to be distributed.
- Are not written in English or are written in a type of English that everyone can’t appear to comprehend. Please ensure that you have proofread your post before submitting it.
- Contain elements that are against our publishing policy.
- Are found to be plagiarized, copied or spun from another source. We respect the work of writers who make their trade through writing and reserve the right to not publish a compromised post.
- Are explicitly written to market or sell a product, tool, service or app affiliated with the writer.
- Are not submissions at all. Please do not use the submissions link to inquire about how else to improve your chances of being published. We’ve already shared all our secrets with you. Be brave and just send it in.
We hold the privilege and official conclusion to reject a submission if the post is found to have problems that make it unsuitable for publication.
The Type of Articles We Welcome
Our community loves to receive actionable inspiration for a better life and a better world.
You are welcome to submit articles in your area of expertise that relates to the overarching categories below. On the off chance that your article can’t normally fit in any of these classifications, our site and network may not be the best stage and crowd for your message.
- Simply See Our Categories.
Please pick your own article topic. You are best placed to choose the topic based on your own unique passions, experiences, and area of professional expertise. We can’t react to email requests requesting that we pick points or to pre-qualify article thoughts.
Remember to run a format check
- Do submit posts in plaintext, HTML or DOC (or equivalent forms) format.
- Ensure that the post is submitted with a full title.
- All images must be in JPG, JPEG format.
- All images used must carry a credit line that links directly to their source page, not only the source website.
- Ensure that images used in your submission have their copyright sorted out or are free to use.
- Please ensure that image files are named in lowercase, and hyphenated (instead of underscored or with spaces) like this: tool-name.jpg.
- Zip all image files in a folder named IMAGES.
- The images should be in the highest possible resolution to ensure they do not appear blurry when published.
- Do supply us with your author’s bio, which will appear with your published post. An author’s picture is not necessary for guest posts.
Guest Writer Guidelines
The following are the “Do and Don’t” rules for visitor composing for Trendstorys.com. It would be ideal if you look at these before presenting an article.
Submit Original Posts: Posts must not have been distributed or submitted somewhere else on the web or disconnected (including your personal blog) or be utilized in future for conveyance on different destinations (including your personal blog).
Bring Your Unique Voice & Passion: We share a wide range of topics and have a large body of material available to our community. You can add value to this existing collection by bringing your own unique voice and views, infused with your passion and personality. Please write from your heart, based on personal experience and/or professional expertise, and please write as if you’re talking to a friend. The more down-to-earth the better. People love to feel like they’re reading something written by a real person, with real experience in life, and a genuine heart.
Choose a Great Title: People have so much selection available to them for what to read online. They choose quickly (within seconds) what articles to open, and your article title is what will help them decide. When choosing a title, think about the reader and what they’re looking to learn, discover, achieve, or the problem they want to solve, and then write your title to clearly speak to their need.
Use a Captivating Opening Statement: A reader will be captivated, or not, within the first few sentences of an article. Please ensure your opening paragraph is engaging, tells the reader exactly what they are about to experience and makes them want to read on as they know they are about to gain benefit.
Logical & Succinct: In the body of your article…
- Word Count – Please submit articles of at least 700+ words.
- Sub-Headings – Please split up your content with relevant subheadings to make it easier for readers to follow the logical flow of ideas.
- Short Paragraphs – So readers can easily digest your awesome article, please keep paragraphs short and succinct (2-3 sentences each).
At Least One Actionable Item: All articles should include either…
- At least one inquiries to provoke the reader to think about the point corresponding to their own circumstance as well as.
- One or more actionable practical tips that the reader can easily start applying in their life.
Inspiring Quote/s: We highly recommend you include one or more inspirational quotes within your article that relate to the topic.
Videos Inside Your Article: You are free to embed a Youtube video into your article if it is directly relevant to the article topic and the content of that video is positive and appropriate. If you wish to include a video, please ensure you put brackets around the Youtube video URL in the exact place in your article that you wish it to appear.
Accurately Quote Sources: If your article references data, facts, statistics or research studies, please be sure to include a link to a verified and credible source. Put the link in brackets in the appropriate place in your article (please don’t hyperlink the text). Please do not include links to your own website inside the body of your article – your website link will instead be displayed in your Author bio below the article.
Infographics: You are welcome to include an infographic in your article. If you wish to do so, please ensure you provide 2 URLs (both provided inside brackets in your article) – firstly a link to download the high-resolution jpg infographic image and secondly a link to the source. If the infographic is published on our site, the designer will be attributed via a link to the original source displayed directly below the image.
Check Before Submitting: Please do your own quality checks on your article before submitting to ensure it is a high standard of written English (proofreading, spelling, and grammar). Thank you!
We kindly request that you don’t…
Don’t send articles that have been, or will be, published elsewhere: We only accept original, unique content that has not published anywhere else. And if an article is accepted for publication on the Trendstorys.com, that article must not later be republished / reproduced anywhere else without an express written agreement with the Trendstorys.com
Try not to send ambiguous, surface-level articles: Our central goal is to give top notch substance to the world that has genuine substance dependent on close to home understanding and additionally proficient ability. We are not about content for content sake, nor about linking to create traffic. We’re on a heart-led mission to give people worthwhile content to reflect on and/or apply, to genuinely add value for a better life and a better world.
Don’t send SEO-boosted or promotional articles: We can’t accept articles that are designed to boost SEO, to plug a brand name, or to promote yourself, or any product or service. Instead, provide an article with life-enhancing content for our community and let them naturally flow through to follow you and discover more about your work in the world based on genuine connection. Therefore, please keep self-promotion reserved for your bio.
Try not to send anything that isn’t lined up with our way of thinking: Please don’t send articles or bio references that advance a business, administration or item which isn’t genuinely adjusted to Trendstorys.com strategic qualities.
Don’t send topic ideas: Instead please submit your complete article for review per the steps provided at the bottom of this page.
If Your Post is Accepted & Published
We consent to:
- Bolster your work and your strategic the world by offering your article to our worldwide network via web-based networking media.
- We may likewise share articles in an email to the positive groups when we feature the most well known posts.
You consent to:
- Share the article via email with your subscribers.
- Share the article on your social media channels.
- Reply to comments on your article on our site within the first week of it being posted live (this is because you are best placed to support readers with any questions, ideas or comments they have about the content of your article).
How to Submit Your Article
Please email your article, exactly per the below guide to the email provided at the end of the page.
Send within the body of the email (not as attachments) in this order please…
- Title of your article
- Article text
- Your bio – 120 words or less
- Link for your website (Paid Only)
- Links for your social media profiles
Note: Please attach to your email your bio photo (high resolution, square, minimum size 250 x 250 px, jpg format).
Important – Process & Terms
- It would be ideal if you submit just 10 posts one after another.
- We do read every submission that we receive. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your contributions.
- Due to the fact we are a little group at Trendstorys.com and we receive such a high volume of guest post submissions, please be aware that…
- If your article has been accepted we will respond to you within 14 days of receiving your article. We will likewise then tell you when your article has gone live on the Trendstorys.com site prepared for offering to your crowd.
- In the event that you have not heard back inside 14 days, it implies that on this event your article has not been acknowledged. The explanations behind this may shift, and might be expected to not meeting viewpoint/s of our visitor post rules above, or conceivably on the off chance that we as of now have different articles on precisely the same point previously posted on the site.
By submitting articles to Trendstorys.com you recognize that:
- Submitting an article for consideration does not guarantee that it will be published. We assess articles based on fit with the above writing guidelines and also with regards to fit with our Trendstorys.com website brand, mission and values.
- Trendstorys.com does not pay for content contributed.
- You acknowledge any type of editing the Trendstorys.com group considers to be sensible and important to keep up an elevated expectation of value with posts distributed on our Site.
- At the point when an article is distributed on our site, it is then claimed by Trendstorys.com and you are not allowed to re-distribute that content anyplace else, remembering for your own site, without earlier endorsement from Trendstorys.com.
We reserve the right to:
- Decline articles submitted, without providing reasons. (We are a very small team at Trendstorys.com and receive a large volume of submissions. It is not possible for us to provide feedback on individual articles. We appreciate your understanding.)
- Adjust article titles where necessary, to help optimize reader engagement for your article.
- Make basic edits to articles (including but not limited to spelling, grammar, and paragraph/sentence structure for the purpose of improving readability).
Submit your post
Before you submit, realize that because of the quantity of posts we get, we will most likely be unable to answer to each accommodation. It is safe to expect that if we don’t answer to you within a week (seven days), your submission won’t be distributed.
Presently, would you say you are prepared to submit?
Submit at [email protected]