Netflix is the most-watched video streaming channel that has made its high reputation in South Asia. Back in 1997, Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph launched Netflix for entertainment purposes in California. With the advancement of technology, Netflix has become more popular among the globe. at present, it has become the largest video streaming channel and has gained popularity in Pakistan as well. It is a global internet TV network across almost 190 countries with 86 million members for over 125million hours. Back in 1999, Netflix began to offer its online subscription services through the internet. You can become its subscriber by getting a monthly subscription and can enjoy unlimited movies, TV programs and any more. Although it provides millions of programs online it rents for a monthly fee but initially, it gives free first-month streaming so there is no need to fuss about it.
Netflix Pakistan Subscription fees
Cost of Netflix Pakistan depends on what tier you choose out of three tiers i.e.,
- Basic (PKR 950)
- Standard (PKR 1,200)
- Premium (PKR 1,500)
Difference in Plans
These plans (i.e., basic, standard, and premium) differ in their number of connected devices.
- The basic plan provides you the connection of a single device at a time with SD quality.
- Standard allows you to connect a maximum of four devices along with HD quality streaming.
- Premium benefits you by connecting eight devices maximum and ultra HD (4K resolution).
Netflix is supported by various devices mentioned below:
- Smart TVs
Netflix has given tough time by some other streaming channels including Amazon Prime Video Hulu, iTunes, Vudu, YouTube, HBO, Sling TV, Hotstar and many others around the globe. But in Pakistan, it is mainly preceded by Iflix Pakistan.
Netflix and Ptcl collaborations
PTCL is Pakistan’s largest telecommunication service provider and is supporting millions of users with its digital services and always striving to achieve its customer’s satisfaction. PTCL has collaborated with Netflix and provided its customers with high-quality streaming content.
How to get Free Netflix Subscription in Pakistan?
Not every customer is eligible for this offer only PTCL users with 8Mbps or above broadband packages will have the opportunity to get Netflix for 6 months.
- Visit netflix.com from a browser…
- If you are not signed in using the username and password you can choose when you started your subscription
- Click the drop-down menu on the top right corner.
- Click “Your Account“in the drop-down box,
- Click “Cancel Membership“
- On the next screen, you will be given an exact date to which your account is paid.
- Click “Finish Cancellation” to complete the cancellation process.
Netflix Pakistan automatically provides the best possible streaming quality depending upon its bandwidths. If you want to have Full HD experience of watching movies online then you must have a good internet connection. In the coming months, 4G will be replaced with the 5G technology by which Netflix would be able to run super-fast. Its subscribers have reached 70 million that pay a fee for monthly unlimited services. Customers can watch whenever, wherever or whatever device they want. So among all other competitors, Netflix remains on top providing the best services all over the world.