Huawei has never failed to amaze its user. It is a Chinese company that sells electronics, including smartphones. Ren Zhenfei founded the company in 1987 that has been headquartered in Shenzhen. Huawei has always given fierce competition to other big company including Samsung and apple. Recently this year Huawei has launched its foldable phone which was daring for Samsung which has launched its foldable phone before Huawei. HUAWEI Mate 10 is just an example of the Chinese company excellency.
The HUAWEI Mate X is designed to be thin with the Falcon Wing design. This unique stretchable joint is artistically made to dissolve into the device for a flat finish on both sides of the device. The firm and durable design ensure the screen will not overstretch while folding or bulge in unfolding.
- OLED capacitive touchscreen,
- 16M colors
- 8.0 inches (~86.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 2200 x 2480 pixels
- Folded cover display: 6.6″, AMOLED, 1148 x 2480 pixels
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor:1.8GHz octa-core (2×2.6GHz + 2×1.92GHz + 4×1.8GHz)
- Internal storage :512GB
- Expandable storage up to 256GB
The display has rounded corners, and diagonally the screen is measured as a standard rectangular shape.
Huawei Mate X have nonremovable 4500 mAh. This capacity may vary slightly.
- dual sim support.
- Card slot 1: nano card
- Card slot 2: nano card or NM card
- Interstellar blue
WLAN: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth: 5.0 with A2DP, LE, apt-XHD
GPS: Yes + dual-band A-GPS support, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
Radio: FM Radio
USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
DataGPRS: Edge, 3G (HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps), 4G (LTE-A Cat21 1400/200 Mbps), (5G capable)
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Compass/ Magnetometer
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- EMUI 9.1 (Based on Android 9).
EMUI is a Huawei-designed user interface that sits on top of Google’s Android.
With the 55W HUAWEI SuperCharge, you can charge the phone up to 85% in 30 minutes with no interruptions which is much faster than recently Apple iPhone11 which claims half of the battery to be charged in 30 minutes. The power switch is integrated with the fingerprint reader into one fast and secure button.
With Huawei Mate X, you Experience high proficiency in Split Screen mode. You can drag images to email while searching on the browser. This overcomes work challenge in a more efficient way.
Huawei Mate X’s Expected price in Pakistan is Rs. 359,999 and its expected date of the launch are Sep 2019.
HUAWEI MATE 10 X VS. SAMSUNG GALAXY FOLD:
- We can see Samsung and Huawei in the great race of folded phones. We can clearly see the difference in design as Huawei Mate X fold back on itself and leave big tablet screen exposed when folded whereas, Samsung Galaxy Fold fold on itself that the tablet screen is hidden away when folded.
- Coming towards the phone display, Huawei has 6.6-inch OLED 2480 x 1148 18.5:9 whereas, SamsunGalaxy Fold is 4.6-inch super AMOLED 1680 x 720 21:9. The main difference is that Samsung Galaxy Fold does not support 5G networking whereas, Huawei Mate X is designed to support 5G network.
- The Mate X is journeying towards a Kirin 980 processor under the cover to make your apps and load times amazingly fast, while the Galaxy Fold has an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Samsung Galaxy Fold follows a single SIM while Huawei Mate X supports dual SIM.
- Weight of both phones varies. Huawei Mate X is of 10.4 ounces while Samsung Galaxy Fold is 9.48 ounce.
- Mate X has 40MP wide-angle, 19 MP ultra-wide-angle camera. Comparing Samsung Fold with Mate X, it has 3 rear (12 MP,12MP,16MP), 1front (10 MP) 2 inside (8 & 10 MP) cameras.
- When it comes to phone calls if you try to talk on the phone while it’s unfolded the Samsung Galaxy Fold will automatically revert to the loudspeaker. in order to have a private convo, you have to fold it, but this issue is not found with Mate X
- Both Mate X and Galaxy Fold have multitasking ability.
- They have quick charging speed and fingerprint sensor.
There is a great competition between the two world’s first foldable phones as Huawei and Samsung are the topmost competitors.
So what do you think, Huawei Mate X or Samsung Galaxy Fold? Let us know in the comments section!